Adventure Outer Reef Double Dive Experience - Internal
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Burnett Heads, Qld
- Product code: INTERNAL
A Dive Master guides every dive and this is your chance to experience some of the more remote and least accessible dive sites of the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
Checking in at 7:00am at the Bundaberg Port Marina, Burnett Heads, cruise in style on our luxury catamaran "Reef Empress" and enjoy morning tea as we make our way to the pristine Lady Musgrave Reef lagoon. Once you arrive into the lagoon transfer to our dive vessel "Sea Cat" for departure to surrounding islands & outer reefs. Lunch included when you return to Reef Empress before departing back to Bundaberg. A light afternoon tea served and arriving back to the marina at 5:30pm.
Please note -
* Tanks & weights included. If full equipment or computers required select on extra's page.
* This is for CERTIFIED divers only and your certification will need to be presented prior to dive.
* Some public holidays attract public holiday surcharge.
* Experience is required and must be active divers with proof of recent diving activity. Free descent and free ascent on all dives
AFTERPAY is available but you will need to phone your booking through - please call 07 4151 5225, some terms & conditions apply.