Open Water Scuba Diving Course (eLearning)
- 天數: 10 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Qld
- 产品编号: PKAK8G
OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVING COURSE FOR SLEEP ON THE REEF GUESTS OF LADY MUSGRAVE HQ PONTOON
Become a qualified Scuba Diver at Lady Musgrave Island Lagoon on the Southern great Barrier Reef! Our Open Water Dive Course is designed for beginners and includes all practical elements for students to complete the PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Course.
- All Students must complete the eLearning component (www.padi.com) prior to arrival at Lady Musgrave HQ Pontoon. On arrival students will complete diving skills training via our purpose built diving platform on Lady Musgrave HQ and in the shallow calm waters of Lady Musgrave Lagoon.
- Students will complete 4 dives in total, the first 2 dives in Lady Musgrave Island Lagoon (up to 8m) and the second 2 dives will be on the Outer Reef up to 18m.
After successful completion of the eLearning components and the practical scuba diving components of the course, you will be a certified open water diver and licensed to dive with a buddy up to a maximum depth of 18 meters anywhere in the world! Courses include dive equipment hire, tanks and weights. Accommodation is not included and must be booked on Lady Musgrave HQ Pontoon - Sleep on the Reef for a minimum stay of 3 nights / 4 days.
Students MUST obtain the following prior to arrival:Register and complete the PADI eLearning component PRIOR departure date.
Require Dive Medical from registered GP
Photo Identification must be presented
** Diving courses must be booked in conjunction with accommodation onboard Lady Musgrave HQ Pontoon and are subject to minimum numbers and weather. Minimum 3 nights/4 days stay onboard Lady Musgrave HQ Pontoon. If you can not see the availability you require online please call our bookings office for more dates and options. Dive courses are subject to weather and minimum numbers of 4 to run.
Dive course $590 + Accommodation costs (from $1,150)
Package includes all meals & dive equipment hire
Divers may choose from the following accommodation options:
** Prices are from $1740.00 per person and are subject to change without notice. Please contact our bookings office or see our accommodation page to make a booking for your accommodation.
Underwater Observatory Single Bunk Bed - group bookings only:
Single bunk bed in the underwater observatory. This is a shared area with 20 bunks in liveaboard style quarters. This is for group bookings only and is a minimum of 10 to book. Prices are per person and include all accommodation, transfers, meals, Scuba Diving and Snorkeling gear hire
3 Nights / 4 Days $1,400.00 + PADI Diving Course $590.00 = $1,990.00
Upper Deck Reef View Queen Glamping Bed - Single or Twin Share:
Queen sized glamping bed on the Upper deck of Lady Musgrave HQ overlooking the Island and reef. This suitable for singles or couples. Twin share is for a queen bed to be shared, beds cannot be separated. Prices are per person and include all accommodation, transfers, meals, Scuba Diving and Snorkeling gear hire
3 Nights / 4 Days (twin share - 2 pax price per person) $1,150.00 + PADI Diving Course $590.00 = $1,740.00
3 Nights / 4 Days (single 1 pax) $1,650.00 + PADI Diving Course $590.00 = $2,240.00
Please note -
- Maximum of 4 dives per day per diver (including any night dives) - please do not purchase extra dives in excess of this limit
- Tanks & weights included.
- Gear Hire Included
- Some public holidays attract public holiday surcharge.
- Extra dives can be purchased at an additional charge of $75 per dive per person