Lady Musgrave Island Full Day Tour Departing Bundaberg
- Duración: 10 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Burnett Heads, Bundaberg, Qld
- Código de producto: ONLINE
LADY MUSGRAVE ISLAND FULL DAY TOUR BOOKINGS
Experience everything the beautiful, pristine Lady Musgrave Lagoon has to offer on the Lady Musgrave Experience day tour. Ideal for all ages to come and explore the famous Great Barrier Reef with a variety of activities offered. Cruise from Bundaberg Port Marina to Lady Musgrave Island, enjoy morning tea as we make our way to our new world-class pontoon, Lady Musgrave HQ nestled in the calm and sheltered waters of the lagoon for snorkelling, glass bottom boat tour and a guided island walk. Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch using the freshest local produce Bundaberg has to offer during the 4.5 hour stay in the lagoon. Afternoon tea served on the trip back to Bundaberg Port Marina by 5:30pm. Or for those looking for even more of an experience, upgrade to our VIP Captain's Lounge.
Our VIP Premium Upgrade is available for $85pp which includes luxury leather recliner seating in the Captain's Lounge on the upper deck, reserved seating with wait staff, barista made coffee/tea or hot chocolate for morning tea, complimentary wet-suit hire, a beer/wine or soft drink with a gourmet cheese platter for your return trip.
Hot showers are available on the snorkel and dive platforms on the pontoon. Introductory scuba diving is available on request with a fully qualified scuba diving instructor. Scuba diving for certified divers is also available on request. Select diving options when booking or phone/email to register your interest.
All fares include morning tea, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, snorkel equipment hire, glass bottom boat tour and a guided Island walk.
Local shuttle pick ups & returns for an additional charge can be arranged from Bundaberg, Bargara and Burnett Heads. Please enquire by calling (07)41515225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wet suits are available for hire onboard for an additional $10.
* Please note all pricing includes all fees and charges (Fuel Levy & GST inclusive). Public holiday surcharge of 10%.
* All tours are subject to weather conditions. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team remain our priority. If a tour is cancelled due to weather, be assured that you’ll have options to re-book when it suits you. We do recommend taking out travel insurance as this may assist in covering accommodation and travel costs if this needs to be cancelled.